#FunFact: my brain is ambidextrous.
#FunFact: my brain is ambidextrous.
As a data-driven, creative, consultative seller, my goal is to help the brands I partner with inspire unexpected delight in every interaction they have with users.
My experience in the AdTech space centers on helping both Fortune 500 and leading e-commerce companies to grow their brands and drive performance.
Currently, I'm an Account Manager at Pinterest, where I enable top retail brands with a full funnel strategy to reach Pinners as they use the platform to plan their lives and discover things they love.
San Francisco, CA
Las Vegas, NV
Class of 2013
BA in Classics, Minor in French
National Merit Scholar
National Hispanic Scholar
James O. Freedman Presidential Scholar
Class of 1960 Endowed Scholar
Selling my art prints on Etsy
Wildly speculating about how Game of Thrones will end
Pinterest • San Francisco, CA
10/2017 - present
Account Executive, Retail & E-Commerce Vertical
AdRoll • San Francisco, CA
09/2016 - 09/2017
Manage $xM in quarterly revenue for leading retail and e-commerce brands, consistently overachieving quota over the past four quarters.
- Grow book of business through cross-sell adoption of new products and consistent budgetary upsells
- Deliver performance and gain the trust of clients by developing their AdRoll marketing strategy and overseeing campaign set up and regular optimizations
- Lead with data to develop insights on performance, best practices, and educate clients on industry standards
- Cultivate strong C-level relationships with Tier 1 partner brands through weekly meetings and client travel
- Partner with product and engineering teams to communicate the customer’s voice and deliver mission-critical feedback from our top customers
- Formally mentor new Account Executives as part of Rollmate program
Twitter • San Francisco, CA
10/2014 - 08/2016
Enabled top companies to leverage the Twitter Ads platform for key branding and performance initiatives through sophisticated understanding of industry trends and the digital advertising landscape.
- Managed 20+ Fortune 250-500 client accounts and served through $xM+ in quarterly revenue as a part of the CPG vertical (10/14 - 01/16), and Media & Entertainment vertical (01/16 - 08/16)
- Ensured brand and agency success through client education, proactive support, campaign optimization, and future planning
- Maintained strong agency and client-direct relationships with top partners through regular meetings and client travel
- Practiced a data-driven approach to sales by proactively surfacing insights and trends to clients and teammates
- Developed compelling sales research, collateral, processes, and narratives that were adopted across entire sales org
- Tracked media and industry trends and developed new client-specific opportunities on a daily basis.
- Formally trained new Account Executives and Account Managers on Twitter best practices, ad product, internal tools, and other critical sales and team processes
Management Development Program Associate
Alarm.com • Tysons Corner, VA
08/2013 - 04/2014
Gained valuable business acumen and technical skills at a connected home technology company with millions of customers via a management development program that rotated me through different positions within the company.
Social Media Lead:
- Reported directly to Director of Communications and VP-Marketing
- Owned social media content, management, advertising, metrics, and analytics
- Only non-manager involved in vetting and selection process for new Agency of Record
- Managed $xx,000/quarter advertising budget while consistently driving greater efficiencies
- Compiled & delivered weekly analytics reports to senior management
- Reduced ad CPL (cost-per-lead) by 50%, resulting in hundreds of customer leads and significantly higher ROI
- Led weekly strategy meeting with senior members of consumer marketing, customer support, and graphics teams
- Interfaced with agency and media partners, external marketing experts, and internal stakeholders to improve social media strategies and understand new placement opportunities.
I'd love to hear from you!
Please complete the form below...